Last Chance to Live in beautiful Stoney Creek!
Posted on 08/03
Formerly a separate municipality, Stoney Creek amalgamated with the City of Hamilton in 2001. What does that mean for you? Just more of everything. As one of the fastest growing municipalities, the Hamilton area not only offers all the big city amenities but imagine being surrounded by natural green spaces, wineries, and a location that is perfectly situated between the city of Toronto and Niagara Falls. In between, you can enjoy the quaint and charming town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, hiking trails and an intimate community feel.
LIV Communities, who is located in the vicinity, is offering the last four single-detached homes in Upper Stoney Creek’s Penny Lane. You can still take advantage of this great location and live a comfortable and active lifestyle in this geographically beautiful community surrounded by woodlands, waterfalls, wineries and so much more. Prices in Stoney Creek in relation to the GTA is very much affordable and prices still below neighbouring areas like Burlington.
Stoney Creek will make a great home for you and your family if you,
- Know that location is everything and this is a great location.
- Are the outdoorsy type, endless adventures await, waterfalls, nature, caves, oh my!
- Love to enjoy a great wine with local fresh ingredients during the beautiful warm summer season – You’re in the right place – Wine country and the fruit and vegetable basket of Ontario!
- Need to commute – whether to Toronto or Niagara Falls, you’re in the center of it all – minutes from the QEW and the 403.
- If the prices of homes in the GTA are out of reach turn to a home in Stoney Creek – you can live here for much less and still enjoy life.