Located in the west end of the Golden Horseshoe is a community steeped in rich history and culture. Known as “the Prettiest Little Town in Canada”, the town of Paris in Brant County will soon be home to an exciting new community – Scenic Ridge East. Following the tremendous success of our first phases last year, we are thrilled to introduce a stunning collection of brand-new townhomes and single-family detached homes coming in Spring 2020.
Why Live in Paris?
- Economy When municipalities across the Golden Horseshoe experienced an economic downturn in the manufacturing industry, Brant’s economy rose above the tide. Thanks to the Ferrero Rocher family of brands (Tic Tacs and Nutella) along with numerous other manufacturing companies nearby, the local economy is thriving and growing at a positive and steady rate.
- Affordability In addition to a strong workforce and economy, the affordability of real estate in Brant County has made it attractive to buyers from the GTA. Few regions can boast of homes selling at starting prices of $420,000. This becomes an attractive feature when you can sell your current home in Mississauga for $720,000 without losing the important amenities you’ve grown accustomed to.
- Balance Residents of Paris enjoy the convenience of having modern amenities in the area without sacrificing their small-town heritage and charm. The pedestrian friendly streets lined with cobblestone buildings and picturesque trails and rivers provide a perfect balance between history and nature, while local restaurants, shops and recreational facilities loan themselves to convenience and simplicity. Enjoy a day exploring the Grand River, Trans Canada Trail or the Brant Conservation Area, or get your heart rate up at the Brant Sports Complexes. Brant County is not only sports friendly, but it is the Tournament Capital of Ontario. Numerous sports tournaments happen in the surrounding area including baseball, soccer and hockey.
- Family Friendly The variety of activities alongside an array of fantastic schools, medical offices, outdoor spaces and more make Paris the ideal place to raise a family. Families in Paris still feel safe letting their kids walk to school but have not found themselves inconvenienced by the small-town lifestyle because they still have the perks of living in the city.
- Accessibility The location at Rest Acres Rd and Pottruff Rd puts Scenic Ridge East only 1-minute away from Highway 403, and right next to the Brant Sports Complex. Plus, an exciting new commercial development just south of the Sports Complex will offer numerous dining options, medical offices, a hotel and more. Its place in “The Prettiest Little Town in Canada” will put residents only minutes away from Brantford and half an hour away from Hamilton.
This Spring, LIV Communities will have the privilege of releasing a new phase in our wildly successful Scenic Ridge community in Paris, Brant. Scenic Ridge East will feature exquisite new townhomes and single-detached homes, perfect for couples and young families who are interested in a small-town lifestyle with big city convenience.
To learn more about Scenic Ridge East and all of the exciting things happening in Brant County, visit LIVHere.ca/new-homes/scenic-ridge and register for email updates and news. To keep up with everything happening here at LIV Communities, follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook