10 Things to Do in Brantford
Posted on 11/22
The town of Brantford is known for its natural beauty and hometown hospitality. It is highly sought out by young families, new home buyers, empty nesters, and is home to the Gretzkey Family! There is no shortage of things do or enjoy in Brantford and the surrounding area. You will find everything including restaurants, golf courses, public parks, etc. Located near Burlington and Hamilton, there is plenty of fun and entertainment for the whole family. Check out these top locations and landmarks!
- Brantford Zoo
- Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts - This is a beautiful venue for concerts and theatre productions. Check out their website for a schedule of events.
- Glenhurst Gardens - This is a gorgeous spot for pictures and enjoying a leisurely walk.
- Bell Homestead - Learn all about Alexander Graham Bell when you visit this historical site. He invented the telephone and is a great reminder for children of all ages.
- Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre - Enjoy swimming, sports like hockey and more. A great place to meet friends and get involved with the community.
- Canadian Military Heritage Museum - A great place to learn and see cool things like WWI warplane replicas.
- Brantford Farms - Activities, produce, and annual events, as well as the best strawberries and corn you’ll find in the area. It’s a must visit!
- SC Johnson Trail - Great for long walks or cycling from Paris to Brantford. Get great exercise for the whole family!
- Lorne Park - Another great spot to walk through and take beautiful photos.
- Colton’s Fun Farm - Colton’s Fun Farm offers a pumpkin patch, hayride, corn pit, bouncing balls, tire mountain and much more.
LIV Communities is extremely excited for their upcoming community, Brantview Heights! Coming this December, at Elgin Street and Garden Avenue, this site is in one of the most accessible parts of Brantford. Offering a selection of elegant 20’ wide townhomes as well as new designs of luxury 36’, 40’ and 44’ singles, each home is beautifully crafted with distinguished elevations packed with great features and smart floor plans.
One of the major benefits of choosing Brantview Heights is the superior location. Known for it’s small-town charm, this welcoming community is a highly-desired city for families of any stage. Here, you will find everything including prestigious golf courses, delicious restaurants, quality schools and so much more. Local gems including the Grand River and Brant Conservation Area are only a few moments away, providing the perfect way to spend your days.
Downtown Brantford’s cultural district brings festivals and art and cultural events throughout the year to this heritage town. Walk along the cobblestone sidewalks to centrally located Harmony Square and enjoy the free public ice rink and splash pad. Citizens are welcome to attend and enjoy the many festivities that take place with friends and family.
The reasons to move to Brantford don’t seem to end. This corner of Southern Ontario provides easy access to the rest of the GTA. Commuting will be a breeze since Brantview Heights is just a 2-minute drive from Highway 403.
Beginning as Landmart Homes over 40 years ago, LIV Communities has built homes for families just like yours in some of the most prestigious communities in Southern Ontario. When you choose LIV Communities, rest assured that your family’s home is the number one priority. Brantview Heights is definitely a place to call home for many years to come.
Don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity to LIV at Brantview Heights. For more information related to this and other upcoming local communities, register at LIVhere.ca.