CAD Draftsperson Required (Full-Time)
LIV Communities is a new home builder and land development company operating out of a head office in Burlington. We are seeking an AutoCAD Draftsperson to join our team.
Applicants must have excellent people skills and be able to function well as part of a team.
Duties for the position are to work with a team of designers, to prepare Working Plans for upcoming sites.
- A graduate with a degree in Architectural Technology/Technician
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD 2015 or better
- Architectural drafting experience in home design and construction details
- Excellent communication skills with municipal partners, contractors, and consultants
- Knowledge of the 2012 Ontario Building Code
- Successful completion of the Ontario Building Code qualification exams would be an asset (BCIN certificate)
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent technical skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills – must be a team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of new designs
- Research and apply information on building codes and bylaws
- Complete full working drawings for single family and multi-family residences
- Develop construction details
Please submit resume to email@example.com.