Assistant Project Manager - Land Development
LIV Communities is a new home builder and land development company operating out of a head office in Burlington. We are seeking a Land Development Assistant Project Manager to join our team.
The primary function of the Land Development Assistant Project Manager is to provide technical and administrative support to the Land Development Team with coordinating, researching, and processing information required to obtain development approvals.
- Post secondary education equivalent to a University degree or College Diploma –Planning, Engineering or related field preferred;
- Experience working in a Land Development environment, with a strong understanding of the residential land development process.
- Assist senior Land Development Managers with all aspects of the land development process;
- Assist in the preparation of concept plans for subdivisions and site plans;
- Assist in the preparation and submission of Land Development approval applications, including Official Plan Amendment, Zoning Amendment, Draft Plan of Subdivision, Site Plan, Committee of Adjustment, and Plan of Condominium;
- Assist in obtaining clearances related to approvals for registration, maintenance, and assumption;
- Assist in managing and reporting on project budgets;
- Assist with the co-ordination of project consultants and contractors to ensure projects are completed on schedule and on budget;
- Conduct site visits as required;
- Maintain positive relationships with consultants, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure project success;
- Assist with all project administrative tasks and maintaining an integrated filing system;
- Performs additional assignments and responsibilities as required;
- Duties may change from time to time at the discretion of the senior Land Development Managers.
- Proficiency in Auto-Cad is an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a requirement;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a requirement;
- Working knowledge of MS Project is an asset;
- Working knowledge of Planning Legislation and processes is an asset;
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a collaborative attitude in working with members of the team
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.